Dec 23, 2021
As you will notice, today’s podcast volunteer is award-winning actress, Brigitte Millar, who you may recognize if you’ve seen any of the James Bond movies or any of the other award-winning films she’s been in. You may wonder, with her being a successful actress, if you have anything in common - or if there are any insights that this episode would provide you. And the answer is absolutely, yes!
Brigitte is very grounded and sweet. She is truly a kind and enlightened soul. Warning, you will end up falling in love with her even more (I know I did). She just has such a big heart. You will absolutely love her!
In today’s episode, we talk about breaking through your upper ceiling no matter where you are in life. Whether you are where I was, an absolute trainwreck like I was when I started, or if you are where she is and doing amazing in life and just looking to take your life to the next level, this episode can provide powerful insights to help you do exactly that. You’ll definitely want to listen in.
Powerful insights from this episode:
* Tips to taking your life to the next level
* Subconscious hidden patterns (that no one would expect were ever there)
* Tips on” Christmas Energy” ( 2 simple techniques to start lifting and elevating your energy today)
* Finding the importance in the subtleties
Additional links and resources:
* Website: https://brandygillmore.com
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
* If you would like to learn how to heal your body: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
* TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Please remember that genuine change and follow through are key for self-healing results. If you struggle with negative thoughts or have a chronic health issue or chronic pain, please do not avoid seeing your doctor. Instead, your goal with self-healing should be to continue to see your doctor as recommended and blow their mind with what you are capable of with your mind and with the power of mind-body healing. Please enjoy this self-healing and life-changing podcast.