Dec 16, 2021
You will not want to miss this episode if: you think you MAY have blind spots , have been studying spirituality for a long time, have a pattern of self-blame or guilt have physical pain struggle with anger, suppressed anger, or frustration in relationships.
As we continue the session with Vicki, Brandy shares 2 powerful insights to help you find those blind spots, release anger and self-blame and upgrade your life to one of empowerment.
Additional links and resources:
* Website: https://brandygillmore.com
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandy.gillmore/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandyGillmore
* If you would like to learn how to heal your body: https://brandygillmore.com/healing
* TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dEbqRYqY_0
Please remember that genuine change and follow through are key for self-healing results. If you struggle with negative thoughts or have a chronic health issue or chronic pain, please do not avoid seeing your doctor. Instead, your goal with self-healing should be to continue to see your doctor as recommended and blow their mind with what you are capable of with your mind and with the power of mind-body healing. Please enjoy this self-healing and life-changing podcast.